At Altick & Corwin Co., L.P.A., we believe that the breadth of our practice areas is one of our key strengths. We are able to offer clients throughout the Miami Valley services that are uniquely tailored to their specific needs, while providing counsel that is grounded in substantial experience in both litigation and negotiation.
Read below about the specific services we offer individual and family clients, businesses, local governments and public entities in the region.
Services For Individuals And Families | Legal Solutions From Experienced Dayton Estate Planning Lawyers
Our practice areas reflect our commitment to meeting the legal needs of individuals and families throughout the Greater Dayton area. Our clients find that our firm offers superior representation while maintaining a welcoming and friendly environment.
Our legal services for individuals and families include:
- Bankruptcy: We help individuals consider their options for responsible debt relief through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Criminal defense: When people require the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney, including for DUI and traffic violations, our firm rises to the occasion.
- Estate planning: We provide comprehensive estate planning services, including the preparation of wills and trusts. We also assist with probate administration and litigation needs.
- Family and domestic relations: Individuals with family law needs, including high-asset divorce, spousal support and shared planning matters, can turn to our firm for superior guidance. We also have experience handling military divorce matters.
- Immigration law: We offer assistance to clients with work-related immigration, family immigration , religious worker visa and deportation defense needs.
Services For Business Clients
Businesses in the Miami Valley quickly discover that our attorneys provide high-value counsel that is responsive to their unique business needs. Our practice areas include:
Services For Municipal Clients
We recognize that the responsibility of municipalities to uphold the public trust often necessitates the advice of skilled Ohio municipal law attorneys. We provide a full range of legal services to municipal clients, including:
- Administrative appeals
- Eminent domain
- Local government and municipal representation
- Zoning and land use
Contact Our Firm
Our attorneys offer a confidential consultation in which we will identify a legal strategy to help you accomplish your goals. Send our firm an email or call 937-608-9460, toll free 888-542-3148.