Altick & Corwin Co., L.P.A.
Toll Free
Engaging. Intuitive. Accessible.


An immigration relief (or "administrative relief") program has not been announced yet. However, you can start collecting the documents listed below now because you may need to provide proof of:

  • Identity
    • Birth certificate and a photo identification (ID). Passport, school or military ID, identification document from your country of origin like a Matricula Consular, or any U.S. document with your name and photo, like a Driver's License or ID.
  • Entry to the United States Before a Particular Date
    • Immigration record or documents with your date of entry, passport with admission stamp (Form I-94/I-95/I-94W), or travel records.
    • You can also use medical records (including immunization record) or school records.
  • Presence and Residence in the United States From a Particular Date
    • Proof of presence with dates and addresses using immigration documents, government records, medical records, military records, employment records, religious or community organizations records, insurance policies, tax records, etc.
    • bank receipts, financial records, credit card receipts, money order receipts, rental agreements, deeds, mortgages, utility bills, club memberships, etc.
  • Tax Filings
    • If you do not have copies of your past filings, call the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at 1-800-908-9946 to order a transcript for free.
    • If you have not filed your taxes, ask for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) by calling 1-800-829-1040 and file them.
  • Employment History
    • Record dates, names, and addresses of the places where you have worked.
  • Possible English Knowledge Requirement
    • You may have to take a basic English course or exam.
  • Application Fee
    • Start saving money for the application fee.
    • Also save money in case you need it for an attorney.
  • Record Keeping
    • Record all of this information in a notebook, keep the original documents, and store them in a safe place.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Contact Us

Seek Knowledgeable Legal Assistance

Contact the Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Information

Altick & Corwin Co., L.P.A.
One South Main Street
Suite 1590
Dayton, OH 45402

Toll Free: 888-542-3148
Phone: 937-608-9460
Fax: 937-223-5100
Dayton Law Office Map